Friday, April 24, 2009

And here...we...go!

Welcome to The Hopback, a blog where yours truly will provide you with the latest news and thoughts on what's what in the world of American Beer. Sure we'll focus on craft been much of the time, but we'll also dive into the Bud, Miller, Coors pool at times as well, especially since all three are dipping their toes in the craft beer pool much more lately.

As a virgin blogger, be prepared for me flub my way through this for a bit until I get the hang of it, but the ultimate goal is to provide you with great craft beer-related content on a consistent basis. Speaking of which, we're going to almost be "all beer all the time," but I'm occasionally going to throw in some posts or reviews of good music and good film when I see fit because, well, that's what I like and that's what I want to do with this blog.

So grab a beer and sit back, enjoy the ride and watch me grow with the blog...it should be interesting.